7:00 pm, Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Malloy Hall, Room 020
University of St. Thomas
3815 Mt Vernon St, Houston, TX 77006
7:00 pm, Tuesday, October 13, 2020
This information session took place live via Zoom.
6:00 pm, Wednesday, October 28, 2020
This information session will take place live via Zoom.
Sign up to receive the Zoom link.
Nearby TESOL/TESL/TEFL Course
Course #863: Dec. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20
We frequently hold Information Sessions across the country, where you can learn more about our course and the exciting opportunities for teaching English abroad. Our highly qualified instructors will answer your questions and share their own experiences about living and teaching overseas.
- No pre-registration required
- Typically 1 1/2 hours in length
Each session covers frequently asked questions regarding employment opportunities abroad, including:
- What is it like teaching English abroad?
- Where are the job opportunities?
- When is the peak hiring season?
- How can I secure an ESL teaching job abroad?
- How much will I earn?
- What is a working visa and how do I get one?
- How much experience do I need?
- When and where should I sign a contract?
- Do I need a TESOL/TESL/TEFL certificate?
- What skills should I learn to become a better ESL teacher?