TESOL/TESL/TEFL Certification and Course FAQs
Choosing Your Certification Course
- Not sure which type of certification course you should take? Get information on international standards for TESOL/TESL/TEFL certification, qualifications needed to get certified, and more.
- There are a lot of acronyms associated with teaching English, and they can be confusing. Find out what they all mean here.
Careers and Graduate Assistance FAQs
Locating Employment Abroad
- Learn about what kinds of jobs are available abroad, the different requirements for teaching English Abroad, how to begin your job search, and how our Graduate Placement Service can help.
Negotiating a Contract
- Contract negotiations can be tricky. As exciting as it is to receive an offer, it is still important to investigate all aspects and know what to look for in a contract.
Preparing to Travel & Teach FAQs
Preparing to Go
- Learn about some of the important things you will need to know in order to prepare for your journey abroad.
- Every ESL teacher requires a visa to travel to a foreign country. To ensure you have obtained the right documentation for your journey abroad, review this information about the different types of visas and their specific purposes.
What to Expect from Your School
- Your first week teaching in a new school will be both exciting and daunting. Find out what to expect, such as dress code, scheduling, class size, and more.
Traveling with Companions
- Whether you are traveling with friends, spouses, or animals, make sure you know what is involved.
- What you need to know about how to handle your finances while living abroad.
- Living in another country is an exciting, even life-changing experience. Ensure you are prepared and know what to expect.
To receive more information about Oxford Seminars' TESOL/TESL/TEFL Certification Course, request an information package. To learn more about Oxford Seminars, visit About Us. If you have any questions, call a Course Advisor at 1-800-779-1779.