About Oxford Seminars
Since 1992, Oxford Seminars has provided the most professional, internationally recognized, and convenient TESOL/TESL/TEFL Teacher Training Certification Course for teaching English abroad.
Oxford Seminars prepares students to teach English abroad by:
- Anticipating and exceeding the expectations of students;
- Bringing the best instructors and teaching materials to students;
- Offering industry-leading resources to students, such as the Graduate Placement Service, English Language Schools Directory, Country Information, and ESL Teaching Resources which set them apart from the competition;
- Working with graduates to find ESL teaching jobs utilizing trusted Oxford Seminars' contacts from around the world;
- Helping graduates prepare to Travel and Teach abroad with comprehensive checklists; and
- Being dedicated to excellence in teacher preparation and the student's educational experience.
"The candidates Oxford Seminars has sent us keep getting better and better! And, everyone always raves about their TESOL program. Hats off to them!"
– Laura, Recruiter in Korea
"I feel great about my placement. I am teaching in Northern Thailand...and am really enjoying it. Teaching the secondary students requires a lot of energy but I continue to gain more and more insight into teaching from this experience. I feel like Oxford Seminars did a great job preparing me for this and I continue to refer back to the books and notes that I have from the class. [My instructor] did such an excellent job preparing us and helping me gain the confidence I needed to walk into class my very first day. I have thought about the Oxford course a lot since I've been here and am so happy I signed up for it."
– K.T., Seattle, WA
"I've been very pleased with the service from every single representative of Oxford Seminars that I've dealt with, from [my Job Search Advisor] to customer service to my instructor. Would definitely recommend it to others."
– C.L., Albany, NY